Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Sherry Serafini's Sensational Bead Embroidery" by Sherry Serafini

* * * * *
  • Hardcover: 128 pages
  • Publisher: Lark Crafts (April 5, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-13: 978-1600596728
  • Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches
Another 5 start crafting book from Lark. I've been interested in bead weaving - and have thought I would like to try my hand at it. This book is one of the best I've seen. The designs are original and gloriously beady. Bling in all the right places. Clear, well illustrated instructions are a hallmark of the way Lark does books - and this book is no exception to the rule. I can always count on being able to understand the way something is made when the photographs and written instructions are clear enough.

This is 'feast your eyes' book as well and instructional. Exquisite creations that will, I'm sure, make you want to adorn yourself with beaded beauties - and make gifts for your friends as well.

I hope these photos from the book are grist for your creative mill!







No comments: